Assisted Living in
Altamonte Springs, Florida
When you choose a senior assisted living lifestyle at Grand Villa of Altamonte Springs in the Orlando area of Florida, you have all the freedom and independence you expect, with personalized support when you need it. We work in partnership with our residents and their families to determine individual needs and goals. Then we help you create your ideal assisted living lifestyle.
Choose Assisted Living and eliminate everyday tasks and worries that use up your energy and time. Our professional and dedicated staff takes care of all apartment and community maintenance, so you’re free to do as you like. Take a Zumba class, enjoy a lively game of Bingo, watch a movie or join an outing to a local restaurant. A dynamic calendar of health and wellness activities allows you to choose how active or relaxed you want to be each day.
The affordable all-inclusive monthly rate includes: social and recreational activities, restaurant-style fine dining, housekeeping services, apartment maintenance, and much more. Our state of the art medication and resident care technology provides peace of mind by helping to ensure that care is provided on time. The specific amount of care and support services we provide is based on your individual needs and preferences.
Residents live in a private or companion apartment nestled within our beautiful campus featuring a giant courtyard, pool, spacious lounges, and cozy areas. Our dedicated support staff is at your service and includes our resident care supervisor, full time Activities Coordinator and resident assistants.
Standard Assisted Living
- 24-hour staffing
- Nurse on staff
- State of the art Medication Management Program
- Arrangements for local medical appointments
- Bathing, hygiene and dressing assistance
- Prescription ordering and delivery
- Daily and weekly housekeeping
- Linen, terry and personal items laundered weekly
- Restaurant-style dining three times daily
- Scheduled transportation for shopping and banking
- Light exercise and activity programs
- Social events and cultural outings